- 63% state their hair salon appointment is their most important beauty treatment – well duh! A fab result for hairdressers
- A quarter admitted they missed their hairdressers more than the pub – pretty impressive for a nation known as the boozey brits
- 3 out 10 women felt less confident with their hair root regrowth – *sad face*
- A quarter of women are more likely to have a total hair transformation after lockdown (vs before) – well there has been a lot of time to think about this
- A fifth indicated that they are more likely to go blonde after lockdown – well they say blondes have more fun, and after lockdown… fun needs to be had!
What we’ve learnt
For more of the latest hairdressing news, click HERE.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We See as the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me