2021 is THE YEAR for Takara Belmont as it marks a significant milestone in the history of the brand which joins a select group of iconic hairdressing brands that have reached their Centenary. Takara Belmont has now officially reached its 100 year anniversary and what’s a better way to wish them ”Happy Birthday” than a look back to this beautiful journey and achievements?
In a century dedicated to the advancement of hairdressing, barbering and beauty that is defined and motivated by innovation, invention and cutting-edge design, the Takara Belmont of today is the result of seeds sown in Osaka, Japan in 1921. The technology, facilities and infrastructure may not have been available then to do what can be done today, but the vision, ambition, dedication and attention to detail were.
From humble beginnings a bold vision emerged. Fast forward to 2021 and every ambition has been accomplished, as Takara Belmont continues to move into the future with just as much vision and ambition. Let’s name these successes.
- The company has created some of the world’s most iconic and enduring furniture and equipment designs, such as the Apollo 2 grooming chair series and the Adria II styling chair
- It has developed and introduced ground-breaking technologies that have transformed hair care, treatments, chemical processes and colour with innovations like the Roller Ball F and Spa Mist II processors
- It has redefined customer experiences by fusing technology and functionality with sublime luxury in the form of the Yume Series, the Legend and Maxim.
- It has achieved an international presence in over 100 countries and created the world’s most advanced manufacturing facilities
- It has cultivated a service-first philosophy and product portfolio that hairdressing salons and barbershops worldwide depend on to support their business
From high street to high-end luxury, from everyday salons and barbershops to the extraordinary, and from the unsung heroes to industry icons such as Trevor Sorbie and Daniel Galvin, Takara Belmont has shaped British and international hairdressing, barbering and the beauty industry unlike any other equipment brand. The brand’s ability to create products of distinction and enduring design, unrivalled performance and global appeal is unmatched, and the journey continues into the 21st century as the company looks to build on its heritage and focus on the innovations of tomorrow. And we can’t wait to see what’s next!
Happy Centenary, Takara Belmont!
For more news from Takara Belmont, click HERE.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We See as the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Choose from our menus to discover the most interesting, innovative and inspiring hairdressing events. Help grow your business, add new skills and extend your career. Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating “ whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you will find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me