Supporting wellness during lockdown, AUTHENTIC BEAUTY CONCEPT has launched a new series of social content (IG Lives) to help you, hairdressers, explore your creativity, find peace at a difficult time, and serve as a reminder to take care of your mind, body and soul.
Keeping salons connected with #authenticbeautymovement and providing focus for restless minds, the full schedule of Instagram Lives will cover everything from cooking tutorials, watercolour painting, yoga and sustainable fashion, all guided by industry experts.
During January, viewers were invited to ‘dig in’ to AUTHENTIC BEAUTY CONCEPT’s Veganuary cook longs, including vegan pancakes, vegan brownie and vegan martinis with Jerome and Jenna.
From 25th January, Week 2 looks at mindful creativity where you can join AUTHENTIC BEAUTY CONCEPT for a watercolour painting session as well as business guidance from brand ambassador Dan Mewies.
- Monday 25th January, 5pm: Live watercolour class with Gabrielle Vickery
- Friday 29th January, 11am: Creating an e-shop with Dan Mewies
- Monday 1st February, 5pm: Live sound bath with Elizabeth at Crystal Bliss
- Friday 5th February, 11am: Taking care of your team with Joseph Ferraro and Vanessa Tucker from Hairdotcom Art Team
- Monday 8th February, 5pm: Live manifesting session with Francesca Oddie
- Friday 12th February, 11am: Live yoga session with Chloe Faulkner
- Monday 15th February, 5pm: Sustainable fashion with Laura Fawcett
- Friday 19th February, 11am: Creating a sustainable salon with Brooke Evans
Week 3 and 4 will focus on wellness including a guided sound bath session, life manifesting and live yoga. In Week 5, ABC focuses on sustainability in the salons and everyday life. Learn more about sustainable fashion and how to restyle your existing wardrobe, plus a very special launch.
To join in with all ABC’s IG Lives, simply visit @authenticbeautyconceptuk and tune in!
For more news from Henkel, click HERE.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We See as the best product launches, styling advice, hair tools, education training and seminars and hair shows! Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me