Part two of Alfaparf Milano Professional’s Senses collection is here. Inspired by the return of human contact.
The collection was developed in collaboration with Rudy Mostarda, Global Creative Director of Alfaparf Milano Professional since 2022, who commented: “The message is that we must totally move forward now, making a difference and bringing positivity, inclusion and optimism through beauty”.
Offering six looks characterized by simplicity, proportion and soft and natural styling; each created using high-performance and multi-benefit products, which look after the wellbeing of the hair, treating and protecting it.
The six senses
- Serenity: A shag cut is dynamic, versatile and original, with disconnections on the lengths to give volume and With two styling versions, a more natural and a more structured one, for a simple and harmonious look to bring out beauty in a natural way.
- Emotion: A medium-long cut line with a directional layering concentrated in the middle part of the head. For a contemporary look that gives lightness and greater texture to the hair, inspired by emotion and by delicacy of transparencies.
- Nature: a medium-long cut line with a directional layering concentrated in the middle part of the head. For a contemporary look that gives lightness and greater texture to the hair; a styling that emphasizes classic features, as well as concreteness, with a modern touch always current.
- Substance: an eccentric and high-impact cut in which the layering is the key feature, enhancing the natural texture of the hair and evoking a new ethereal dimension of colors and shapes to celebrate femininity.
- Elements: layering that mixes a retro style with ultra-modern and avant-garde details. Disconnections on the lengths for a soft and enveloping effect, to celebrate the meeting of contrasts that coexist in total harmony.
- Skin: an alternative bob, layered and chopped in the middle rear part, which renews the classic bob without losing its characteristic full shape, adding lightness and versatility. A neutral look that emphasizes and enhances all skintones, for a natural and seductive beauty.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We See as the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! We bring you ‘A celebration of senses’ on behalf of Alfaparf Milano Professional. Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me