We have some very exciting news from Goldwell! The brand introduces Go Goldwell, a new campaign focused on leveraging social media to communicate Goldwell’s unique attributes and superior points of difference; addressing both stylists and consumers. The new campaign features this dual-purposed messaging designed to ensure that both sides know that going Goldwell in the salon means achieving perfect hair.
The campaign features a series of messages under the banner of ”One of 100 Reasons”. Reasons to ”Go Goldwell” of course! Each message highlights a different stylist or consumer desire, such as “When Blonde is blonde enough” or “Happiness comes in Waves”. The campaign says #GOGOLDWELL to show them how to get what they are looking for.
“We are confident that Goldwell salons and stylists offer consumers the very best in salon services and that they, like the Goldwell brand, stands for quality, innovation and artistry,” says John Moroney, VP of Creative and Communication. “We created this campaign to really drive awareness with consumers that the hair colour and style of their dreams can be found at a Goldwell salon. And for stylists, that Goldwell has the tools, education and inspiration to help them take their artistry and service to the next level.”
The campaign aims to give stylists the confidence that by using Goldwell on their clients, they can deliver superior results. For the client, it aims to drive awareness and demand for Goldwell; when salons re-open they can get back to the chair reassured that their final look will be its absolute best.
A promise to keep
#GoGoldwell spotlights the brand’s innovation, superior product performance and breakthrough in-salon services by bringing the Goldwell Promise to life via five, distinct categories that include:
- Superior Product Performance: Ground-breaking formulations that deliver the best hair results from in-salon services to at-home care and styling essentials
- Best-in-Class Stylists: Educated professionals that work with each client to develop customized services specifically tailored to reveal their most individual style
- Revolutionary Services: Treatments and services that leverage formulas infused with the most cutting-edge technology, delivering truly transformational results that far exceed every client’s expectation
- Breakthrough Technology: Constant innovation that pushes the limits of existing industry offerings for next-level results
- Trend Focused Looks: Looks that reflect the most up-to-date fashion trends across colour, cut, styling and texture
Tune in Goldwell’s social media channels (@goldwelluk) to find out more and get ideas on looks you can create. Sky is the limit!
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We See as the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me