We were thrilled to have Jack Howard, ‘King of Balayage’ join us for a colour conversation in light of the Colour Genius Awards 2020 fast approaching. From the newly launched Colour Genius category Colour Communicator to Jack’s colour knowledge and journey, we tackled trends, social media, awards and what’s new in the colour world (get it?).
On the panel…
- 0m 59s – Introduction from Nicky & Aurore
- 1m 50s – Jack’s background
- 5m 54s – Communicating colour on social
- 9m 30s – Where do you get feedback?
- 11m 20s – Winning Commercial Colour Genius 2019
- 14m 10s – New Colour Communicator Genius category
- 14m 58s – Any advice for future entries?
- 17m 25s – Product innovation in colour
- 18m 28s – Sustainability
- 20m 30s – Client’s knowledge
- 24m 44s – Sharing colour on Instagram
- 28m 00s – The Everyday Hair Colourist podcast
- 30m 54s – What brings you joy?
- Colour World UK
- Colour Genius Awards
- Jack Howard @ Paul Edmonds
- Poppy Delevingne
- The Collective
- Anh Co Tran
- The Everyday Hair Colourist podcast
Hosts: Nicky Pope & Aurore Caboche
Guests: Jack Howard (@jackhowardcolor)
Editor: Aurore Caboche
Thank you for listening, we hope you enjoyed it. As always, we would love to hear from you so please leave a review HERE and let us know your thoughts.
You can subscribe to the Respectfully podcasts HERE.
For more information on Respectfully, follow us on:
We will be back soon for a new episode of the Respectfully Podcast with our next guest Katie Wrighton from Takara Belmont.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We See as the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me
We love hairdressing; we see and we hear how you can become the best hairdresser, colourist and salon owner possible. Contact us if you’d like to know more about us. If it’s worth talking about, you’ll read it here.