An Australian extension brand has hit the UK market and we’re intrigued to find out more. Showpony – a premium hair fashion and beauty brand – is focused on empowering customers to achieve personal, positive change with ease. It’s an elevated service that you can be proud to offer in your salon.
Stephanie Mason, Director & Founder of Showpony
“We understand the role we play in our customers’ lives. We help them look and, most of all, feel their best. Which is why we offer guidance and support that enables them to confidently achieve personal transformation.
We extend this approach to salons and industry professionals. By providing them with ongoing education and resources; they can grow their capabilities and businesses in partnership with us. And, through our mission to express positive change with our own mindful actions; we help progress our people, as well as the industry around the world,” says Stephanie.
- Brand heritage: Australia’s leading hair extensions company with over 35 years of hair extension experience.
- Eco-friendly: With a focus on reducing low environmental impact, Showpony is the first sustainably packaged hair extension brand globally.
- Quality: Leaders in producing ongoing high-quality hair extensions and products with a 6-step quality assurance program to constantly deliver the hair you love.
- Marketing: Providing premium industry leading marketing support for our salon partners.
- Innovation: Focused on innovation and safe application methods, with 36 natural colour tones and new on-trend colours landing annually to keep your salon fashion forward.
- Education: Providing leading education programs for salon professionals to ensure safe and undetectable placement every time. The world’s first universal colour coding makes colour selection a simplified process for stylists.
For more of the latest industry news, click HERE.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hearand We Seeas the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me
We love hairdressing; we see and we hear how you can become the best hairdresser, colourist and salon owner possible. Contact us if you’d like to know more about us. If it’s worth talking about, you’ll read it here.