The rumours are true, following the launch of its Style Collection, Wahl Professional has set up its first Style Team and it features a cracking line-up of stylists. So without further ado, here’s the names on the list…
- Diane Carson – consultant designer and art team member at Rainbow Room International, Uddingston
- James Nicklin – stylist and art team member at Tim Scott-Wright @ The Hair Surgery, Stourbridge
- Sophie Gibson – stylist and art team member at Hooker & Young, Gosforth
- Joshua Goldsworthy – stylist at Goldsworthys Swindon and session stylist
- Alex Morton – stylist at Jamie Stevens, London
- Jonathan Turner – stylist and art team member at Hooker & Young, Jesmond
So there you have it. No doubt all names that you recognise. But the best bit is, these rising stars will be working under the guidance of masterful hair duo Gary Hooker and Michael Young, Wahl Style Collection ambassadors. Watch this space, we have a feeling great things will follow!
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We See as the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Choose from our menus to discover the most interesting, innovative and inspiring hairdressing events. Help grow your business, add new skills and extend your career. Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating “ whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you. l find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me
We love hairdressing; we see and we hear how you can become the best hairdresser, colourist and salon owner possible. Contact us if youd like to know more about us. If its worth talking about, youll read it here.