We have THE most exciting news! Tuning in to the new norm of sharing hairdressing through the small screen, we bring you COLOUR WORLD TV! A two-day experience of all things hair colour that you’re guaranteed to love. We’ve made sure of that by creating the absolute go-to for education, product info and colour entertainment.
What, where and when?
So, what is it exactly? COLOUR WORLD TV is a pop-up TV station with multi-channels, each streaming live broadcasting that will make every colourist’s heart beat that little bit faster. Watch and learn in the most vibrant, interesting way possible. Including a chat facility, so you can put yourself on-screen alongside your favourite colour hosts. Cool, right?
The broadcast event will go live on Sunday 6thand Monday 7thSeptember. Just one subscription gives you a personal access code to visit COLOUR WORLD TV from any device including a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer, so you can watch your choice of content. Only subscribers will be able to watch all the shows. ONE subscription for TWO full colourful days! Not bad, huh?
Expect to be spoiled for choice the minute you tune in. A full TV listing over two days includes:
- longform colour shows presented live in our studios specially for CWTV20
- Colour SHair demos broadcast live with a roaming camera and our colour host ensuring you see all the stages to create all the looks
- bite-size seminars on all things colour – from creative to business related – with a live Q&A following each so you can chat with our presenters. True story!
- Colour Genius panel debates on the hairdressing market and colour in particular. Celebrity artists, brand ambassadors and brands join the line-up and again, you can join the discussion live through chat and video links
- a dedicated information channel gives viewers access to our sponsor lounges where up to 20 different brands are hosting their own conversations, demos and interviews. Please join and interact through live chat and video links
- The finals of the Colour World Colour Genius Awards 2020 will also be broadcast on Colour World TV.
Passes to access CWTV20 for 2 days are:
- £20 early bird passes available until 3 August
- £30 individual pass
- £65 VIP ticket includes a high value sample box of products from sponsors, T-shirt and badge
- £550 salon watch party – up to 30 passes with T-shirts and badges for each
Get your tickets HERE
For more information email: Aurore@ihaa.co.uk
Sales enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press enquiries email: email@example.com
We can’t wait to tune in together!
For more of the latest hairdressing news, click HERE.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We See as the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me
We love hairdressing; we see and we hear how you can become the best hairdresser, colourist and salon owner possible. Contact us if you’d like to know more about us. If it’s worth talking about, you’ll read it here