- Adam Reed: session stylist and salon owner, a colourful, skilful character bridging consumer and hairdressing worlds
- Angelo Seminara: four times winner and one of the most captivating and original hair stylists of our time
- Cos Sakkas: third time nominee, an artistic talent and a legend within Toni & Guy
- Errol Douglas: honoured by Her Majesty the Queen for services to hairdressing, multiple award winner and hairdressing superstar
- Eugene Souleiman: no words other than Eugene is a session stylist extraordinaire
- Hooker and Young: 13th consecutive nomination for the title of British Hairdressers of the Year and hairdressing’s most famous duo, stage-stars, creative inspiration and talented educators
- Richard Ashforth: well renowned in the hairdressing industry for his directional, forward thinking ideas, his belief in simplicity and commitment to beauty
- Robert Eaton: one of the UK’s most current and renowned colourists of the moment
- Sally Brooks: three times winner of British Hairdresser of the Year and current title holder, Sally is passionate about raising the profile of hairdressing across the globe.
- Zoe Irwin: first time nomination for the “Stella McCartney of hairdressing” Zoe is a colour and trends afficionado.
For more of the latest hairdressing news, click HERE.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We See as the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me