Have you got your tickets for Colour World TV? One amazing TV station delivering five channels of entertainment and education for hairdressing colourists everywhere. This is TV delivering over two days of intense, exciting activity especially for hairdressers – tune in from anywhere to see the best UK colourists working their hair magic.
Colour World TV is a pop-up TV station with multi-channels, each streaming live broadcasting that will make every colourist’s heart beat that little bit faster! You’ll love it. There’s a chat facility too, so you can even put yourself on-screen alongside your favourite colour hosts. Going live on Sunday 6th and Monday 7th September! Just one ticket gives you a personal access code to visit Colour World TV from any device including a Smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer, so you can watch your choice of content.
A full TV listing over two days includes:
• longform colour shows presented live in our studios specially for CWTV20
• Colour SHair demos broadcast live with a roaming camera and our colour host ensuring you see all the stages to create all the looks
• bite-size seminars on all things colour – from creative to business related – with a live Q&A following each so you can chat with our presenters. True story!
• Colour Genius panel debates on the hairdressing market and colour in particular. Celebrity artists, brand ambassadors and brands join the line-up and again, you can join the discussion live through chat and video links
• a dedicated information channel gives viewers acces to our sponsor lounges where up to 20 different brands are hosting their own conversations, demos and interviews. Please join and interact through live chat and video links
The finals of the Colour World Colour Genius Awards 2020 will also be broadcast on Colour World TV.
Don’t miss out, get your tickets HERE and watch with us.
For more of the latest hairdressing news, click HERE.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We See as the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me
We love hairdressing; we see and we hear how you can become the best hairdresser, colourist and salon owner possible. Contact us if you’d like to know more about us. If it’s worth talking about, you’ll read it here