As clients become more damage conscious about their hair than ever, its an opportunity for you to be proactive and ensure damage is prevented in the first instance. Thanks to Wellaplex, you can do just that with its two-step in-salon service that works to reconstructs the hair bonds for stronger hair, achieve the perfect lift and colour results and leave hair feeling healthier. In addition, the take-home Hair Stablizer keeps hair super strong, smooth and soft until a client’s next salon visit. Amen.
Grow your column
Your time is now! Here’s how to generate extra salon revenue with Wellaplex…
- When we can help find solutions to our clients’ problems it helps to build trust, resulting in more loyalty to you the stylist. Loyal clients will want to return to see you therefore helping you to build your column and loyalty to Wellaplex.
- Once your client feels how healthy their hair is after the treatment, they will want the same hair quality every time they colour.
- Wellaplex services can also be a stand-alone service, for clients who both do and don’t colour their hair.
Start a conversation
Some times all it takes is a little chat to your clients to understand their hair woes. Here’s a few handy tips to get you started…
- Ask your clients about their hair concerns.
- Remember your clients are not always aware of the ‘scientific language’ so keep communication to a language they will understand.
- Use phrases such as “manageable hair” and “feels healthier”.
- Some conversations could start: “Your lengths and ends are looking a bit stressed and your hair lacks strength. I would recommend we do a Wellaplex service,” or: “As we’re about to lighten your hair, I would recommend adding Wellaplex to your service. It’s an innovation that creates new bonds inside the hair during lightening, for stronger hair.”
For more news from Wella Professionals, click HERE.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We Seeas the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me
We love hairdressing; we see and we hear how you can become the best hairdresser, colourist and salon owner possible. Contact us if you’d like to know more about us. If it’s worth talking about, you’ll read it here.