Launching this Spring 2018, new colour techniques have been developed to progress TIGI Education, taking their concept of colour customization to the next level. Whether working with commercial or creative colours, these new palettes can be simplified into client-friendly versions to suit the wearer TIGI Education Colour Customization
- NEO PAINTING – Inspiration has been taken from the 70s art scene.Water colours merge with neon shades to create strong futuristic shades.
- PUNK PLACEMENT – This concept gives a nod to the Mod and Punk eras. Strong block colours are diffuse in certain areas with softer colours to soften the overall boldness.
- AURORA – Inspired by the Northern Lights –Aurora Borealis, TIGI is launching a trend for fluid colouring.
- SHEER GLAZING – Working with the same overall tone, a solid under colour blends through to the focal area to create a delicate, romantic feeling.
- BLONDE SILHOUETTE –The reinvention of a classic technique, taking inspiration from the 90s Supermodels’ hair (think Claudia Schiffer). This technique moves away from Contouring to create a face-framing light canvas using foils.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We See as the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Choose from our menus to discover the most interesting, innovative and inspiring hairdressing events that help grown your business, add new skills and extend your career. Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me
We love hairdressing; we see and we hear how you can become the best hairdresser, colourist and salon owner possible. Contact us if you’d like to know more about us. If it’s worth talking about, you’ll read it here.