The new kid on the block, UNITE’s LIQUID Dust really isn’t like anything else around… I mean, a Liquid-Dust. But that’s what makes it so special. It’s a weightless and workable hair elixir that works hard to deliver volume, texture and hold like never before. You can use on wet or dry hair – you decide. So if you’re not sure, we’ve got the low-down and a step-by-step on how it works for each hair type:
ON DRY HAIR:
- Spray LIQUID Dust through dry hair from root to end – about 6 to 8 inches away. Formula sprays on as a liquid but instantly dries into a weightless workable matte finish.
- Simply lift, scrunch or tease hair into place. LIQUID Dust is flexible and pliable – you can even brush it our and build it back in; its volumizing properties activate and re-activate with every touch.
- You’re done already! No heat, no work-out – just volume, texture and hold. You can see the results here in this before and after. Easy peasy.
ON WET HAIR:
- After using a UNITE shampoo and conditioning system, spray LIQUID Dust through clean, combed, damp hair from about 6-8 inches away.
- For a wavy, tousled finish: hand-dry hair using fingers to lift and scrunch volume into place until desired results are achieved.
- For a smooth, full finish: blow-dry hair in sections using a large round brush to smooth up and out from root to end until completely dry.