Revlon Professional are searching for four creative individuals to become a members of the Revlon Professional Visionaries 2023. A year-long mentorship programme directed by Revlon Professional Global Ambassador, Mark Leeson.
Mark comments: “Being a member of the Revlon Professional Visionaries will help elevate your skillset, whether it is salon, session or editorial techniques you are looking to improve. Creative skills are all very good, but you also need confidence. The Revlon Professional Visionaries programme has been coordinated to include presentation skill sessions, photographic shoot/s, and PR/social networking sessions which will help elevate you and your salon’s profile within the industry.”
How to apply
- Your salon must be a member of Club Revlon* and you must be a hairdresser and colourist with a minimum of 4 years hairdressing experience, to include a NVQ 2 qualification plus 2 years salon experience.
- The panel of judges need to see a before and after of a fashion forward image showcasing an ‘on-trend’ haircut enhanced by beautiful colour.
- 12 finalists will be chosen and invited to the final which will take place at the Revlon Professional® Academy in Leeds on Monday 27thFebruary 2023 where those selected will be asked to recreate their model (colour and hairstyle) on a mannequin head in front of a panel of industry judges.
- The four finalists will be announced the following day.
- Entries along with images will need to be submitted via an online entry form which can be found on http://visionaries.site/. All entries must be received by Friday 10th February 2023.
For more news from Revlon Professional click HERE.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hearand We Seeas the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me
We love hairdressing; we see and we hear how you can become the best hairdresser, colourist and salon owner possible. Contact us if you’d like to know more about us. If it’s worth talking about, you’ll read it here.