Colourists know better than anyone that clients need advanced expertise for perfect colour results on a day-to-day basis and that they worry for the possibility of damage and breakage during the service, especially when hair is sensitized or very porous. Revlon Professional wants every hairdresser to challenge everything they know about technical services and launches the new MAGNET range as the ultimate end-to-end 360° solution for chemically treated hair. Basically the colourist’s new best friend!
The new MAGNET range features all the products every hairdresser needs before, during and after any technical service; designed to help every salon perform with no limits and empower your technical skills to overcome any technical challenge with confidence. Nice!
The essential range to prepare, protect and repair hair. Meet the products:
• RESET hair to equalize porosity before any technical service with Ultimate Pre-Technical Equalizer.
• REBUILD hair with Ultimate Technical Additive by adding it to all colour & lightening mixtures.
• REBALANCE hair after any technical service with Ultimate Post Technical Shampoo.
• RECOVER hair integrity after any technical service with Ultimate Post Technical Treatment.
• REPAIR hair and shield it against external aggressors with Ultimate Daily Fix & Shield.
• RESEAL and reconstruct hair with the Ultimate Reparative Melting Balm.
Thinking blonde? Here is the lightening range to achieve the boldest blonde looks with up to 9 levels of lift:
• HIGH LIFT with Ultimate Powder 9 for extreme lifting without compromising hair integrity
• MEDIUM LIFT with Ultimate Powder 7 (ammonia-free) for medium lifting with maximum hair respect.
• LOW LIFT with Ultimate Soft Lightener Cream (ammonia-free) to clean and even pre-lightened hair.
• OPTIMIZE any lightening result thanks to MAGNET Blondes Ultimate Oil Developers: oil based formulas for high respect available in 3 different strengths: 10 vol. (3%), 20 vol. (6%), 30 vol. (9%)
New MAGNET offers a 360º approach in the fight against external aggressors (pollutants, UV radiation, chemical and mechanical factors) since all of them interfere negatively with hair’s appearance, health and shininess, even down to its very structure. The metals already present in polluted hair will interact badly with the hydrogen peroxide needed in colouring and lightening services, generating free radicals that can break the keratin bonds, making the final colour unpredictable and unreliable.
Technology and performance
At the the heart of MAGNET lies BondIN System; a protective, rebonding and repairing multistep system – whose combined action protects existing bonds, repairs broken ones and creates new ones to help hair stay strong from the inside out, providing a multi protective shield around chemically treated hair to fight against external aggressors.
While performance is a non-negotiable for the salons, hair strength is a must have for any premium technical range. MAGNET challenges hair’s strength during lightening services delivering 3 times stronger hair with powerful lifting.
Revlon Professional Global Ambassador, Mark Leeson says: “New MAGNET is such a welcome addition as it really has given us the tools to provide the ultimate perfection when utilising our technical skills. The range has given us the utmost confidence in providing our clients with perfect results whilst maintaining the maximum respect for their hair. A new exciting set of tools to work with – the range seriously provides everything a hairdresser needs before, during and after any technical service.”
For more news from Revlon Professional click HERE.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hearand We Seeas the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me
We love hairdressing; we see and we hear how you can become the best hairdresser, colourist and salon owner possible. Contact us if you’d like to know more about us. If it’s worth talking about, you’ll read it here.