We’ve got a sneak peek at Revlon’s new range: EKSperience. The line first caught our attention at the Style Masters awards in Barcelona last month and we think your clients will adore the products.
The range has been developed specifically to support professional salons and contains an interesting cocktail of ingredients. There’s a real focus on the power of the sea as Revlon told us they want users to get the full sea experience when using the products, hence the marine-origin ingredients like algae and sea water.
The range is divided into four parts: Talassotherapy, Reconstruct, Boost and Treatment. We’ve broken down each section so you can see what’s on offer:
This range of in-salon treatments using essential oils and activemuds that have been formulated to relieve a number of issues including: sensitive scalp, excess sebum, hair loss and dandruff.
Within the EKSperience Talassotherapy range there two products that use activemuds: Algae Powder and Remineralizing Mud Pack; and four essential oils available: Balancing Essential Oil Extract, Revitalising Essential Oil Extract, Dermo Calm Essential Oil Extract, Purifying Essential Oil Extract.
This exclusive range of in-salon products have been formulated with keratin for reconstructing dry, damaged, porous and brittle hair.
• Keratin Filler
• Keratin Cleansing Oil
• Regenerating Keratin Mask.
The at-home and in-salon products in the range can be used alone or in conjunction with other EKSperience products. They promise to purify and nourish the scalp and hair. The vitality-boosting range includes: Phase 0 Scalp Exfoliator and Hair Multivitamin Cocktail.
This range contains hair solutions for in-salon and home use for diverse types of hair and scalp issues. Each solution is enriched with a professional salon treatment that achieves results that customers can maintain at home with our complementary products. We’ve broken down the products and how they can help your clients:
- Sebum Control: provides relief for sensitive scalps
- Purity: Designed to cleanse with maximum effectiveness to reduce dandruff problems.
- Scalp Comfort: Does what it says on the tin; a soothing, moisturising gentle cleanser.
- Anti Hair Loss: This will help strengthen the hair fibres using special ingredient Hydrolyzed Rhodophycea Algae.
- Hydro Nutritive: This nourishing and hydrating formula re-mineralises and delivers minerals to damaged hair.
- Color Protection: The protective barrier in these products helps maintain hair colour for up to five washes.
- Densi Pro: The product’s formula gives body, vigor and vitality to hair that has become thin and dry due to ageing
- Sun Pro: Containing UV filters Sun Pro contains ingredients that help to repair damage done to hair by the sun and the elements, preventing dryness.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out whatWe Love, We HearandWe See as the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Choose from our menus to discover the most interesting, innovative and inspiring hairdressing events that help grown your business, add new skills and extend your career. Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating “ whatever your interest, whether youre a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you. l find all the opportunities and ideas onÂ www.respectyou.me
We love hairdressing; we see and we hear how you can become the best hairdresser, colourist and salon owner possible. Contact us if youd like to know more about us. If its worth talking about, youll read it here.