Philip Martins is a luxury haircare brand which was founded by Mauro Trimigliozzi back in 2010. But how does the name Philip Martins come into it? The company name comes from Mauro’s two sons… Filippo and Martina.
5 Foundamental Elements
- Bio-Organic – The Bio-Organic. The inebriating balance between nature and science in innovative, patented and certified plant formulas. Natural and active ingredients, sought after to make the product performant.
- Green – The Green. Bio-compatibility, respect for the environment and social responsibility are contained in the perfect combination of Bio-Organic active ingredients and Green chemistry. A union that makes each product effective, without the use of toxic substances.
- Sensory – Philip Martin’s well-being is a journey in which the taste, smell and sensations that derive from it, lead the person to dream and relive unique moments. The pleasure that derives from it is the soul of the company’s creations.
- Luxury -The pleasant moment, the well-being of your body and mind, the pride in looking in the mirror: Philip Martin’s leads to luxury, intrinsic to each of us, with sublime blends.
- Exclusive – Philip Martin’s is not just a product, but a system that includes evolution, growth, competence, skill in an engaging way and with a strong personality. Formation, consultation, philosophy and the concept store are designed to make each path unique.
Made in Italy
Philip Martin’s embodies the Italian peculiarities in a brand that releases natural elements and uses them to bring beauty to anyone.
A production system that is not just limited to selling a product. Services are designed for the well-being of those who benefit from it through to those who simply use it. Starting from the hands of the hairdresser and finishing with the hair of the client.
For more Philip Martins news click HERE
For more information contact Lacey’s Distribution HERE
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We See as the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me