Who doesn’t want an earthy, mind-balancing aromatherapy experience in the salon? The Tea Tree Hemp collection delivers just that. A four part system that creates a retreat for your senses and restores hair and skin. It’s actually inspired by the meditative practice of forest bathing.
The Power of Hemp
John Paul Mitchell Systems (JPMS) have harnessed the highly restorative properties of hemp in 3 ways to help balance the needs of hair and skin with essential moisture and protein.
- Hemp Seed Oil – High in nourishing essential fatty acids, including Omega-3 and Omega-6, to hydrate and protect skin and hair.
- Upcycled Hemp Extracts – A valuable, protein-rich resource that helps restore hair and skin. While hemp is often harvested only for its oil, JPMS use up cycled hemp extract that’s made from leftover seeds, making it a sustainable ingredient solution.
- Hemp Based Cleaning Ingredient – An alternative to sulfate-based surfactants. It uses the seeds from hemp plants to create a creamy lather.
Tea Tree Hemp Range
Restoring Shampoo & Body Wash
- Creamy hemp-based lather gently pleases hair and skin
- Hydrating hemp extract soothes and moisturises from head to toe
- Subtle, refreshing tingle
Restoring Conditioner & Body Lotion
- Multitasking conditioner help restore hair and skin in one simple step
- Nourishing hemp seed oil and hemp extract hydrate from head to toe
All-in-one style prep
- Do-it-all spray hydrates and detangles while adding soft style memory
- Hemp seed oil and hemp extract nourish strands, manage frizz and add shine
Replenishing Hair & Body Oil
2-in-1 moisture balance
- Gives hair and skin a replenishing boost of hydration
- Nutrient-rich Hemp seed oil soothes, softens and adds shine
For more news from Paul Mitchell, click HERE.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We Seeas the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me
We love hairdressing; we see and we hear how you can become the best hairdresser, colourist and salon owner possible. Contact us if you’d like to know more about us. If it’s worth talking about, you’ll read it here.