Legendary stylist Oribe Canales mastered a ’30s-inspired, marcel wave style for pop singer Miley Cyrus in a recent shoot. The larger-than-life singer graced the cover of Wonderland Magazine’s Spring 2018 issue looking young and fun in a rose-tinted profile that screamed vintage glamour. We’re #OribeObsessed with it. Find out how to get the look:
Oribe Miley Cyrus
- Apply Rock Hard Gel to damp hair and comb through.
- Quickly mold sections into swirl and curl patterns and hold in place with bobby pins.
- Secure each twist with a hair net for a cleaner, more defined look.
- Add random ornaments (diamond accessories, flowers etc.) throughout the style to make it pop.
- Finish with Superfine Strong Hair Spray for hold and Shine Light Reflecting Spray for luminosity.
More from Oribe, HERE:
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We See as the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Choose from our menus to discover the most interesting, innovative and inspiring hairdressing events that help grown your business, add new skills and extend your career. Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me
We love hairdressing; we see and we hear how you can become the best hairdresser, colourist and salon owner possible. Contact us if you’d like to know more about us. If it’s worth talking about, you’ll read it here.