Need to up your game? L’Oréal Professionnel are not only back with education IRL, they’ve just added a whole host of webinars and masterclasses to their online platform – Access.
Caring and Styling Curls & Coils
The classroom edition. A one day course taught by Abigail Butler. Abigail will take you through in-depth caring and styling techniques for curls and coils. From identifying different hair types to product recommendations and protective styling, Abigail will cover all the basics.
London – 22nd November
New on Access
Get Direction Series
Get Direction is a free four part business series created to help you get clarity on your business. Your coach Darren Fowler gives you action points and exercises to help bring awareness to your business. Ideal for anyone who owns a business. Watch as a series or binge on-demand.
New Online Tutorials
- How to: Textured Bob Ft. Steampod 3.0 – with Jamie Stevens
- How to: Modern Mullet Ft. Steampod 3.0 – with Jamie Stevens
- Knowledge: Versatility of Steampod 3.0 – with Jamie Stevens
- Knowledge: What is Steampod 3.0? – with Georgie Mathers
Free Online E-learning
- Intro to Colour Keys 1 – The core fundamental principles of how colour works on the hair, taking into consideration the levels of lightness and how L’Oréal Professionnel Paris products and their reflect families achieve exceptional results.
- Intro to Colour Keys 2 – Discover in great detail Colour In and Colour Out techniques. Understand how to achieve great colour change results with confidence.
- Intro to Blonde Keys – This course covers why hair types lift differently, key applications and how to utilise the Blond Studio range. If you are new to the lightening skill set, want to understand bleach or high lift products, or want to gain confidence in blonding services, this course is for you.
Academy Live Webinars
Intro to Blonde Keys & Colour Specialist
16th November @ 10am
Interested in L’Oréal Professionnel Paris’s most prestigious course Colour Specialist? Come and learn about the course and the prerequisites for it. Plus get an introduction to the new course, Blonde Keys.
Styling with Steampod & Technique.Art
16th November @ 12pm
Learn different tips and tricks when using a heating tool and the technology behind Steampod 3.0.
For more of the latest news from L’Oréal Professional, click HERE.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We See as the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me