SHINE A LIGHT
A new Pearl Pastel collection added to the Joico Color Intensity line means the best just got bigger! We’re loving flexibility of the 4 soft, iridescent-like, on-trend colours, including: Rose Gold; Violet Pearl; Blush; and Silver Ice.
Easy to use
Working the magic of the Pearl Pastel collection is extra-easy. No developer is needed, they wash out (lasting up to 10 washes), and are loaded with nourishing, protective ingredients to maintain luminous, healthier hair. What’s not to love?!
A full spectrum of intermixable, pearlescent possibilities (we’re loving how this rolls off the tongue) makes this palette a joy to use. Here’s the summary of all the pluses, read it, be inspired, get to work!
- Soft pearly-like pastel results last up to 10 shampoos
- Modern palette makes runway color accessible to everyone
- Exclusive Quadramine Complex reconstructs each strand for guaranteed healthier-looking hair every single service
- Intermixable shades deliver endless creative options
- Hair becomes brilliantly shiny
- Refreshing notes of citrus and flowers deliver a delightful signature fragrance
- No bleeding! Ideal formula for creative color techniques and melts
- Fades on tone
Watch the wonderful Larisa Love demo it in action below:
Learn more about JOICO here:
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We Seeas the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me
We love hairdressing; we see and we hear how you can become the best hairdresser, colourist and salon owner possible. Contact us if you’d like to know more about us. If it’s worth talking about, you’ll read it here.