Perfect for adding volume, length, and colour effects, Great Lengths premium extensions is the Pre-Bonded range which enables stylists to naturally enhance their clients’ hair while giving a truly natural and seamless finish.
Long-lasting and durable, the extensions give up to 5 months of wear and are available in a variety of lengths and bond styles to create full head, half head or filler services, making them the ideal extensions for those with fine hair who want to thicken out the sides of hair or recreate colour effects.
Stylists can choose from a variation of techniques when applying Pre-Bonded extensions, including the Classic Fusion and the Ultrasonic method. The Ultrasonic Touch technique has become an all time favourite as it allows up to 10,0000 applications using vibrations to fuse the bonds to the hair. Creating strong and seamless extensions.
Step by step
- Prep the hair with Great Lengths Clean Remover Shampoo, this will removing excess oils and any residue. Dry smooth on a medium heat
- Section the client’s hair ready for application. Take a ¼ inch by ¼ inch square section. Place the Protective Shield into the hair, lining up the top line with the horizontal section – this is your guide.
Place the bond below the hair and fuse using the application arm, roll between fingers.
- Continue this method working row by row up the head, alternating colours to create a balayage effect.
- Cut and blend the hair extensions with the client’s natural hair.
- Barrel curl the hair and brush out to create soft, effortless curl.
For more news from Great Lengths, click HERE.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We See as the best product launches, styling advice, hair tools, education training and seminars and hair shows! Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me