As salons started reopening in line with Government guidelines and giving this great Christmas experience clients love, Schwarzkopf Professional’s main priority remains ensuring the health and safety of their salon partners and employees. To support this, the brand has just launched the new E-Shop. With 24/7 availability to place orders, pre- and post-salon trading hours and reduced face-to-face contact for safe, seamless delivery, who’s up for some shopping?
In a nutshell
The E-Shop makes ordering easier; So simple to use, accessible any time and on any device and packed with special promotions, business advice and management tools to make stock ordering easy, even across sites. This wealth of benefits means salons can cut down on admin and stocktaking and focus on doing what they love: hairdressing! All online orders will continue to be delivered within sealed boxes, allowing Schwarzkopf Professional to serve more customers, with less contact points, to reduce the number of non-clients within a salon.
How it works
To place an order, simply visit the E-Shop, register, and start shopping! Easy-peasy. For salons that use the same hero products week in, week out, there’s the Favourites option, allowing you to save your most-used products for quick and easy regular ordering.
Salons can also browse special offers, and shop curated edits of the must-have products for Schwarzkopf Professional’s Essential Looks trends.
The E-Shop works in conjunction with visits from a salon’s regular Schwarzkopf representative, with all orders syncing up in one central system. Reps will still be able to take orders as before, with online ordering available as an additional option to place orders conveniently, at any time.
- Improved cash flow through better stock and order management, to help salons make more informed investment and business decisions
- Quick and easy management of stock and simple invoicing
- Salons can order and manage stock at multiple locations, and with one account they can also provide access to different users – perfect for multi-site groups.
- More time and ease of mind thanks to the automatization of admin tasks, leaving salons to focus on their craft and their clients, not ordering
- More confident, engaged and skilled team members through a one-stop e-platform that helps them deliver better services, with the right products
- The entire Schwarzkopf Professional range is available to purchase online, including colour, care, perming, straightening and styling
To celebrate the launch of the E-Shop, Schwarzkopf Professional is providing a £200 BC Bonacure Sample Size Trial Box, full of samples that are perfect for gifting and building loyalty. Sounds tempting? To grab it, simply place an order of £200 or more and use the code WELCOME. The offer is available while stocks last, so hurry!
For more news from Henkel, click HERE.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We See as the best product launches, styling advice, hair tools, education training and seminars and hair shows! Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me
We love hairdressing; we see and we hear how you can become the best hairdresser, colourist and salon owner possible. Contact us if you’d like to know more about us. If it’s worth talking about, you’ll read it here.