Expert advice from a professional hairdresser as well as bespoke haircare experiences are in high demand right now. Lockdown has caused more than the usual damage and drama of the summer season to clients hair and their need for personalised haircare has grown. Consumers are seeking customised products and experiences that are completely tailored to their individual needs, both in the salon and at home. However, it can be hard to find the right solutions, as often there are multiple hair concerns occurring, right? Thankfully Schwarzkopf Professional just launched the NEW Fibre Clinix range for fully customisable results in the salon and at home.
The brand new Fibre Clinix range offers Schwarzkopf Professional’s most advanced and powerful repair technology; fully customisable solutions! Packaged with eye-catching holographic elements and pastel tones, this breakthrough range looks both beautiful and professional. Whilst the high-performing service approach provides customisable treatments and transformative results – from first use. Prepare to wow your clients!
Customisation at every stage
Taking a holistic approach, hair transformation starts in the salon with a customised Tribond Service that instantly transforms the hair to achieve back its healthy hair benefits.
Cleanse– Fibre Clinix Tribond Shampoo, cleanses and prepares the hair structure for a personalised Fibre Clinix Treatment.
Treat– a choice of two Fibre Clinix Tribond Treatments (for fine or coarse hair) are available. The powerful formulas reconnect the inner hair structure for improved resilience and strength, whilst the outer hair structure is sealed for better manageability and shine.
Customise– select from a range of Fibre Clinix Boosters designed to mix with the relevant Fibre Clinix Tribond Treatment to target inner and outer hair damage for specific hair needs:
- Fibre Clinix Vibrancy Booster– for coloured hair
- Fibre Clinix Fortify Booster– for damaged hair
- Fibre Clinix Hydrate Booster– for dry hair
- Fibre Clinix Volumize Booster– for fine hair
- Fibre Clinix Tame Booster– unmanageable hair
After colour service: Due to its powerful repair performance and fully customisable options, Fibre Clinix is the ideal post colour service for stronger and more vibrant hair. At home, Fibre Clinix helps to lock in colour, for up to 90% colour retention!
At home maintenance: For long-lasting results, effortless maintenance continues at home with a routine tailored to a client’s specific hair needs. Each range has been developed with skincare-inspired ingredients:
- Fibre Clinix Vibrancy– the formula with Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Aha) enhances colour vibrancy for long-lasting colour results
- Fibre Clinix Fortify– the formula with Niacinamide strengthens and nourishes the hair fibre
- Fibre Clinix Hydrate– the formula with Squalane complex balances the moisture level and helps to increase elasticity
- Fibre Clinix Volumize– the formula with Phytokine provides lightweight hair feeling and fullness
- Fibre Clinix Tame– the formula with Ceramide visibly tames for a smooth, anti-frizz effect
Each Fibre Clinix at home range contains the following products: Shampoo, Conditioner, Leave-In Conditioner, Treatment and Booster. For total customisation Fibre Clinix Booster can be mixed with the Fibre Clinix Treatments to target multiple hair needs with every use.
Fibre Clinix Technology
Thanks to Schwarzkopf Professional’s powerful repair technology, Fibre Clinix has set a new milestone with customisable regimes for all hair types in the salon and at home:
- Triple Bonding Technology– next generation of hair bonding technology, based on 10 years of research. It strengthens the hair structure from within by building new bonds, leading to hair that is up to 10x stronger*
- C21 Technology– highly effective conditioning technology that works to protect the outer layer lost in damaged hair. C21 Technology repairs the 21-Lipid chains present in the hair, bringing the cuticle closer to natural perfection for improved shine and manageability.
For more news from Henkel, click HERE.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We See as the best product launches, styling advice, hair tools, education training and seminars and hair shows! Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me
We love hairdressing; we see and we hear how you can become the best hairdresser, colourist and salon owner possible. Contact us if you’d like to know more about us. If it’s worth talking about, you’ll read it here.