Well-known and trusted colour system, IGORA ROYAL is undergoing a complete restage. You will soon start to see the Schwarzkopf Professional range in a new, modernised, sustainable packing with a simplified range of assortments. The iconic red box still stands for the core of IGORA ROYAL‘s shades, however technical lines will now be in their own stand alone packaging to clearly highlight the different technical use.
With brand new packaging, yet the very same well-trusted formula; you will now easily identify: Fashion lights, highlights, Absolutes and Silverwhites. The IGORA ROYAL re-stage continues to fuel creativity and confidence, with a campaign centred around the colourist…
We love to see colour inspiration, consultation and education being taken up a level and re-established as a new standard of colour.
- State-of-the-art product performance
- Easy, clear and reliable solutions for all colour challenges, from classic to fashion
- Trend expertise and inspiration
- Technical excellence and unmatched education
- Maximising colour service potential
We know colour is the backbone of business for hairdressers and salons owners; yet it’s also the most demanding service, taking up time and requiring a variety of skills. The new streamlined portfolio is designed to simplify and improve these challenges with the same reliable, high-performing formula.
How the restage combats a colourist’s challenges
- True-to-tuft colour results
- Reliable, even and luminous colour results
- Innovative fashion shades with up to 70% coverage
- Natural shades with 100% coverage
- Utmost reliability of colour performance
- Ultimate colour retention
- Holistic portfolio to perform every colour service
For more news from Henkel, click HERE.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We See as the best product launches, styling advice, hair tools, education training and seminars and hair shows! Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me