As we all know, sharing is caring, so we thought it’d be rude not to share news of the new Dualsenses Intensive Conditioning Serums. These tailor-made beauty boosters offer the answer to any care need and the best bit is they aren’t time-consuming for you at the backwash.
- Brilliant hair that not only feels healthy, but also looks it
- Long-lasting, intensely vibrant hair colour – even after multiple washes
- A nourishing deep treatment, but one that saves time thanks to the smart twist-and-push activation
The Serums at a Glance
With seven serums in the range, you’d be hard pushed not to find one that didn’t work for every client. Here they are:
- Color – for fine to normal hair
- Color Extra Rich – for strong, frizzy hair
- Blondes & Highlights – for blonde and highlighted hair
- Rich Repair – for dry and damaged hair
- Just Smooth – for unruly, frizzy hair
- Ultra Volume – for fine to limp hair
- Curly Twist – for wavy, curly or permed hair
To see what else Goldwell has to offer, click HERE.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We Seeas the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me
We love hairdressing; we see and we hear how you can become the best hairdresser, colourist and salon owner possible. Contact us if you’d like to know more about us. If it’s worth talking about, you’ll read it here.