Who’s up for Dry January? Well, ghd is for sure – giving a literal meaning to the concept; in ghd’s world Dry Jan means the helios professional hairdryer! A true star from the ghd Essentials collection and a hairdressers’ favourite. Let’s see why…
The helios professional hairdryer ghd’s lightest, fastest, professional hair dryer for ultimate styling control. Developed by ghd’s leading UK Research + Design lab in Cambridge in conjunction with top physicists, engineers and styling professionals, the ghd helios is lighter and faster for ultra-powerful drying and ultimate styling control. The lightweight, longer-life brushless motor is designed for speed, creating powerful yet highly concentrated airflow travelling at 120kmh to drastically speed up your styling routine. Aeroprecis™ technology combines internal aerodynamic design with a bespoke contoured nozzle. This delivers a concentrated temperature and airflow distribution, giving you more precise control for compelling styling results. Used by professionals across the globe, ghd helios is the go-to for professional styling – lighter, faster and smoother than ever!
Why ghd helios?
- Advanced ionic technology for an impeccable finish with smooth & shiny results.
- Ultra-powerful drying performance: lightweight 2200 Watt brushless motor for faster drying
- Cool shot button: for a quick blast of air to fix any look in place
- Ultimate control: ghd’s bespoke contoured nozzle for a highly concentrated airflow
- Ergonomic design: optimised weight distribution for easy handling and ergonomic balance for seamless, effortless styling
- Bespoke acoustic system technology: low sound levels for a more refined blow-dry experience
- Unique Aeroprecis™ technology: enables intuitive styling with more precise control for smooth, shiny, salon results
Take it from the pros
Zoë Irwin says: ”The ghd helios hairdryer gives you the perfect flow of air when drying to create a natural fullness, stunning shine and smoothness like no other. It’s my new kit bag essential as it’s so fast and really minimises drying time, therefore limiting damage to your hair. Remember to use the cold shot button when drying; this blast of cold air helps to lock your finished style in place.” Thanks for the tip, Zoë!
For more good hair news from ghd, click HERE.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We See as the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating- whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me
We love hairdressing; we see and we hear how you can become the best hairdresser, colourist and salon owner possible. Contact us if you’d like to know more about us. If it’s worth talking about, you’ll read it here