Fudge are famously brave; loved world-wide for their bold styling and daring colour palettes and we’re thrilled to see that they brought this famous-fierceness with them to London Fashion Week. At the Fashion East: Asai SS18 show, the Fudge Professional team was led by sessionista-superstar Cyndia Harvey who created the ‘Warrior Angels’ brief, a look that channeled a strong feminine energy. Sporting low ponytails with high shine, the overall look was powerful with a subtle style nod towards martial artists (or we thought so anyway!). Very nice…
GET THE LOOK (Warrior Angels)
1. Dampen hair with water and apply a light layer of Fudge Professional Xpander Foam.
2. Create a centre parting and blow-dry hair back with a paddle brush.
3. Once hair is dry, take small sections of hair working from the nape and spray with Fudge Professional Skyscraper Hairspray to create structure for the ponytail.
4. Tie hair back into a low ponytail and secure with a zip tie.
5. Add two long feather hair extensions at the temples, then apply a leather headband over the top. Finish with Fudge Professional Head Shine for a high-gloss finish.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We See as the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Choose from our menus to discover the most interesting, innovative and inspiring hairdressing events that help grown your business, add new skills and extend your career. Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me
We love hairdressing; we see and we hear how you can become the best hairdresser, colourist and salon owner possible. Contact us if you’d like to know more about us. If it’s worth talking about, you’ll read it here.