The Chain of Hope Gala Ball, held at Grosvenor House on Park Lane, was really something. A staggering £2.8 million was raised at the ball for the charity which supports and treats children worldwide suffering from heart disease.
As part of the Gala, Elie Saab entertained with a beautiful show of Haute Couture, with hair styled by the talented Fudge Professional team. The hair inspiration for the show came from the land of fairy-tales with gorgeously-soft, bouncy waves. Bjorn Krischker led the Fudge hair team to create the look, and below he’s given us his step-by-step:
• Apply Fudge Professional Tri-Blo to wet hair.
• Apply Fudge Professional Curve Maker from roots through to tips. This will add texture, and hold the waves in place – whilst also boosting shine.
• Blow-dry in sections using a round brush.
• Tong hair all over and keep in place until set.
• Apply Fudge Professional Dry Shampoo to roots to introduce more texture and bounce.
• Fix the whole look in place using Fudge Professional Skyscraper, and voila!
We love it. It’s very luxe, and very client-friendly too – you’ve got to try it.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out whatWe Love,Â We HearÂ andWe Seeas the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Choose from our menus to discover the most interesting, innovative and inspiring hairdressing events that help grown your business, add new skills and extend your career. Sign up to ourÂ newsletterÂ which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating â€“ whatever your interest, whether youâ€™re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, youâ€™ll find all the opportunities and ideas onÂ www.respectyou.me
We lovehairdressing;Â we seeandÂ we hearÂ how you can become the best hairdresser, colourist and salon owner possible.Â ContactÂ us if youâ€™d like to know moreÂ about us. If itâ€™s worth talking about, youâ€™ll read it here.