London Fashion Week Men’s is a huge highlight in our calendar. The looks are always so unique and refreshing, and we can definitely see why they make headlines. This week we took another look at the Stefan Cooke SS19 show, where the hair was styled by Fudge Professional’s Mari Ohashi.
The season’s hair is all about that awkward teenage look yet maintaining a luxurious finish. To create that weighty, ‘not caring’ look, Mari told us what she did:
- Start by prepping the hair with Fudge Professional Tri-Blo, applying through damp hair and blow drying in for smoothness.
- Allow the hair to fall naturally, then apply Fudge Professional Salt Spray to re-introduce natural separations.
- Lift hair in sections and smear in Fudge Professional Mineral Paste at the roots for grit and texture.
- Once happy with the shape, apply Fudge Professional Gloss to the ends of the hair to give good movement and keep the look luxurious.
- Set with a small amount of Fudge Professional Skyscraper Extra just before the models hit the runway.
To see more from Fudge click HERE
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We See as the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me
We love hairdressing; we see and we hear how you can become the best hairdresser, colourist and salon owner possible. Contact us if you’d like to know more about us. If it’s worth talking about, you’ll read it here.