Session stylist: Anna Cofone at The Wall Group using Fudge Professional
Hair inspiration: HANGER’s latest collection focused on high altitudes; the hair complemented this theme perfectly with a sense of all the models being up high, with towering hair styles. All hair was worn in either three or four sleek graphic high ponytails to pull the face up, then white string was wrapped around each ponytail to give the impression of being bound. Silver hair jewellery by CC- Steding completed the look.
- Apply Fudge Professional Salt Spray and blow-dry to create texture and hold.
- Section the hair into three or four ponytails and spray with a generous amount of Fudge Professional Skyscraper, brushing though to help get the ponytail clean and neat.
- Use Fudge Professional Vinyl Pomade through the ponytail lengths for sleekness and to hold the hair in place.
- Wrap the string around the ponytail starting at the root, keeping the string tight and ensuring there are no gaps. Repeat this method until you have roughly two inches of bonded hair then continue wrapping the string around the rest of the ponytail in a criss-cross motion.
- Finish off with Fudge Professional Skyscraper Extra to ensure there are no fly-aways.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We Seeas the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me
We love hairdressing; we see and we hear how you can become the best hairdresser, colourist and salon owner possible. Contact us if you’d like to know more about us. If it’s worth talking about, you’ll read it here.