Each fashion week we look forward to seeing what looks Fudge Professional create for the catwalk. The brand always comes up with some of our favourite and most unique looks. We were super excited to see them pair up with Liam Hodges for his SS19 collection, “Slick Trash”. The collection featured a super-cool Las Vegas themed catwalk show which didn’t disappoint. As a nod to Sin City, the models had a dishevelled, ‘just off the plane’, party-hard look that we loved! We predict the messy look will be huge for 2019, so we got stylist Matt Mulhall to give us a step-by-step of how he created it.
Get the look
- Mist hair with water to prep.
- Take a generous amount of Fudge Professional Vinyl Pomade and apply from roots to ends.
- Pull hair back, using the palms to flatten as you go, until you get a slicked back, dirty and flat look.
- Secure the hair at the sides of the head using barrettes, then apply Fudge Professional Skyscraper Extra.
- Remove the barrettes, then spray again with Fudge Professional Skyscraper Extra where needed for a long lasting, slicked back look. et Voila!
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We See as the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Choose from our menus to discover the most interesting, innovative and inspiring hairdressing events that help grown your business, add new skills and extend your career. Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me
We love hairdressing; we see and we hear how you can become the best hairdresser, colourist and salon owner possible. Contact us if you’d like to know more about us. If it’s worth talking about, you’ll read it here.