If you don’t offer a hair extension service in your salon, we want you to ask yourselves “why?” Not only would it be great for the business, but you could attract a whole new client base across all your services! Great Lengths introduced online education during lockdown and it hit the roof! It was such a breakthrough for the brand that they’ve decided to keep it despite regular face-to-face education resuming. So, you now have the option to become a Great Lengths stylist from the comfort of your home or salon and can plan your live one on one sessions with your educator at your own pace.
With no waiting lists, no overnight stays away and no extra travel expenses needed, there is nothing stopping you!
- Step by Step easy to follow modules
- Optional ‘At Home’ training kit available including: A trolley, ring light and head block stand
- Be trained and ready to apply in as little as 8 sessions
- No compromise on quality
Offers an express GL Tapes service to your time conscious clients with a full head extension application in as little as one hour. Perfect for adding volume, length or colour to enhance your clients hair, with full head, half head and ﬁller services available.
- A more temporary tape in application
- Can last between 6 to 8 weeks and can be re-taped up to three times
- Add length, volume or colour
- Variety of lengths and GL Tapes styles to choose from
Enables you to naturally enhance your clients’ hair by delivering variations of volume, length and/or colour, offering full head, half head or ﬁller services depending on their individual needs.
- The bond is wrapped around a small supporting section of hair and secured in place using a choice of Great Lengths machines
- Extension can last up to 5 months
- Add length, volume or colour
- Variety of lengths and bond styles available
Technology – The machines
Classic Fusion – Heat application technology
A classical system, which has paved the way for innovation in the world of hair extensions.
Reaching the same temperature of an average curling iron, the bonds are fused into the hair in seconds.
Ultrasonic Touch – Cold application technology
Using ultrasonic vibrations to fuse the bonds to the hair, the latest in Great Lengths technology is durable and long lasting.
- Apply up to 10,000 applications
- Touch screen technology
- Activation time of 1.2 seconds
Choice of 3 colours – Black, White and Grey
Training packages are bespoke to you. Build and personalised your ideal package with our team.
Interested? Speak to the Great Lengths team on +44 (0) 113 278 1292 or email email@example.com
For more news from Great Lengths, click HERE.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We See as the best product launches, styling advice, hair tools, education training and seminars and hair shows! Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me