The Dualsenses Bond Pro provides instant strength and resilience for weak and fragile hair. Trust us… We’ve tried and tested it. The product is here to help your clients with even the most fragile hair achieve strong and resilient hair.
View this post on Instagram
But, what is Dualsenses Bond Pro?
It is a full range of technologically-advanced hair formulas suitable for all hair types prone to breakage. It instantly reinforces and restructures hair from roots to ends.
So, why is it different?
An innovative Inter-Amino-Bond Builder fortifies hair from the inside out.
Okay, how does it work?
Peptides and amino acids penetrate into the hair cortex, targeting the damaged areas. Compounds of red and brown algae extracts form ionic and hydrogen bonds, embedding these peptides in the inner cortex, making the hair fibre stronger and more resilient.
Meanwhile, Goldwell’s proprietary MicroPROtec Complex distributes all of the essential ingredients quickly and evenly for results you can instantly see and feel.
- Fortifying Shampoo: delivers structure and care for weak fragile hair while its FadeStopFormula minimizes colour fading with every use.
- Fortifying Conditioner: creates stronger hair with visibly less breakage while protecting against further mechanical damage when combing or brushing.
- 60Sec Treatment: strengthens the hair fibre to prevent breakage and split ends and seals the cuticle for smoothness, combability and protection.
- Repair & Structure Spray: smoothens the hair surface and preps it for styling while providing long-lasting cuticle protection and resilience against day-to-day stressors, even on fine, fragile hair.
- Day & Night Bond Booster: reduces breakage and split ends by up to 99% while imparting long-term strength and stability to each individual hair strand.
- This specific formula supports the Bond Protein network and provides the ultimate strengthening benefits with the highest concentration of the Inter-Amino-BondBuilder in the range.
Find out more about the products at HERE
For more news from Goldwell and KMS, click HERE.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We See as the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me