Forming a significant chunk of Davines’ 2016 Sustainability Report is a section dedicated to their personnel. Included in this is the brands commitment to diversity and inclusion, gender equality, professional growth and the well-being of employees. And it’s not all talk, figures from the 2016 report reveal that in those employed in the brand headquarters:
• Received 1.6 training days
• Women are in 50% of managerial roles as directors, supervisors and managers
• 100% of interns employed
• 97% of non-managerial staff benefited from a results-based rewards
In 2017, the brand set the following objectives and projects to build upon their 2016 results:
• Reach 1.8 training days per collaborator
• Involve all new recruits in awareness-raising training on inclusive culture
• Increase by 50% the number of paid working hours of company volunteering (At the Parma office, each employee can use up to 4 business days a year for volunteering activities – provided that a similar amount of personal time is used for the same reason).
• Promote company well-being through the launch of “Well-Fair” projects inclining the Davines Care Portal dedicated to providing affordable services thanks to voluntary financing by the company.
• Involve more than 60% of employees in preparing the Carta Etica 2.0 raising awareness than working time is life time through days of ethical discussion mediated by a philosopher.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out whatWe Love, We HearandWe See as the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Choose from our menus to discover the most interesting, innovative and inspiring hairdressing events that help grown your business, add new skills and extend your career. Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating “ whatever your interest, whether youre a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you. l find all the opportunities and ideas onÂ www.respectyou.me
We lovehairdressing; we seeand we hear how you can become the best hairdresser, colourist and salon owner possible. Contact us if youd like to know more about us. If its worth talking about, youll read it here.