Schwarzkopf Professional proudly introduce their most advance and powerful technology yet – Fibre Clinix Vibrancy. This is not a drill. Thanks to five new products customisable blonde cares actually a thing!
The fantastic five
The new Vibrancy range is made up of both in-salon and at home products:
- Fibre Clinix Vibrancy Purple Booster (in-salon)
- Fibre Clinix Vibrancy Blue Booster (in-salon)
- Fibre Clinix Vibrancy Purple Shampoo (in-salon)
- Fibre Clinix Vibrancy Purple Shampoo (at home)
- Fibre Clinix Vibrancy Heat Protection Mist (at home)
What is Fibre Clinix?
Fibre Clinix is Schwarzkopf Professional’s salon exclusive, fully modular haircare regimen that harnesses cutting-edge science with customisation – from salon to home care.
By combining C21 & Triple Bonding Technology and full customisation, hairdressers can offer professional services that target multiple hair needs at the same time, bespoke to each individual client. Developed with skincare-inspired ingredients, each in-salon Booster and home care regime targets a different hair need:
- Fibre Clinix Vibrancy – the formula with Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) enhances vibrancy for long-lasting colour results. Now with new products for cool blonde hair
- Fibre Clinix Fortify – the formula with Niacinamide strengthens and nourishes the hair fibre
- Fibre Clinix Hydrate – the formula with Squalane Complex balances the hair’s moisture levels and helps to increase elasticity
- Fibre Clinix Volumize – the formula with Phytokine provides fullness and a lightweight hair feeling
- Fibre Clinix Tame – the formula with Ceramide visibly tames for a smooth, anti-frizz effect
Offer clients more…
Providing great post colour care for salon clients. After any colour or highlighting service, this service can be used to recreate the hair’s internal bonds for healthy-looking, more vibrant hair. The extended Vibrancy regime now includes 3 new neutralising products, each of which contains a carefully selected blend of purple and blue pigments in order to provide the desired neutralisation effect.
In salon, thanks to the two new Vibrancy Boosters, hairdressers can now offer a customisable neutralisation option as part of the classic Tribond Service to repair and help enhance or maintain cool blonde tones. In-salon results can then be maintained at home thanks to the Purple Shampoo, that helps prolong the effect of then in-salon neutralisation until next salon visit, and thanks to the Heat Protection Mist, that provide extra care and protection for all coloured hair, and especially more sensitised highlighted or bleached blonde hair.
For more news from Henkel, click HERE.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hearand We Seeas the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me
We love hairdressing; we see and we hear how you can become the best hairdresser, colourist and salon owner possible. Contact us if you’d like to know more about us. If it’s worth talking about, you’ll read it here.