Color Excel Gloss by Revlonissimo is Revlon Professional’s first ammonia-free toning range with acid technology – and it’s here! Meet the best low commitment option after any type of lightening service to treat and colour hair gently, providing glimmers of light.
The toning world is booming; personalization and customization is key in today’s world, demanding more than one-size-fits-all solutions. It’s no different when it comes to blonding. Whether for tone correction or to achieve fashion and trendy shades, clients expect results that go beyond cold or warm and that can be quickly reached.
With a range of eight shades and one clear shade, Color Excel Gloss by Revlonissimo, is the answer to the main colour needs after lightening:
Neutralizing shades: Combat brassiness and remove any leftover warmth in
• Anti-yellow .02: Achieve a pale pearl finish in bases from level 10
• Anti-red .1: Achieve a neutral beige finish in bases from level 9
• Anti-orange .01: Achieve a silver finish in bases from level 9
• Nude Satin .123: Achieve a titanium finish in bases from level 10 by countering orange/yellow undertones
Ultra-neutralizing shades: Intense neutralization for level 8 bases or to provide a gentle
touch of colour in lighter bases
• Silver Ash .11: Actively neutralizes orange with a cool finish
• Intense Iridescent .22: Actively neutralizes yellow with a hint of pearl finish
Trendy shades: Gentle fantasy colour for your most trendy clients who are open to changing colour
• Peach .435: Fancy warm and multi-tonal reflections
• Raspberry Pink .052: Sophisticated fruity shade that goes beyond the
You can adjust the intensity of the trendy and ultra-neutralizing shades by combining them with CLEAR to create sweet pastel or customized softer results.
Hair’s natural pH is acidic. However, technical services such as colouring or lightening have an alkaline pH. This high pH is required to swell the cuticle but can also cause certain fiber damage. The acid technology of Color Excel Gloss by Revlonissimo respects the natural pH balance of hair, bringing it back to its natural pH after a technical service and improving cuticle sealing, resulting in colour deposit only without shifting the natural base.
All the benefits
Color Excel Gloss by Revlonissimo is perfect for soft or intense neutralization to all types of toning, glossing and refreshing techniques. We love it because it ticks so many boxes:
- Neutralizing without altering the natural base
- Glossing on natural or treated hair
- Toning with exceptional even colour on bases from level 8
- Refreshing pre-lightened and natural blondes
- Thanks to its luscious milky cream texture, it is perfect for both bowl and bottle applications with excellent results in colour and care
- Low commitment deposit-only colour with no root effect
- 3D shine: multi-reflection with high luminosity
- Excellent uniformity from root to tip
- Intense care for hair that is silkier than before
For more news from Revlon Professional click HERE.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hearand We Seeas the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me
We love hairdressing; we see and we hear how you can become the best hairdresser, colourist and salon owner possible. Contact us if you’d like to know more about us. If it’s worth talking about, you’ll read it here.