Calling all your short hair clients. the new Matte Clay Spray from American Crew – leading men’s professional grooming brand is here. Get ready to style short hair with this oil-absobing texturising spray; providing a strong medium hold and a matte look that lasts all day.
Using the same hero ingredient from the Orignal Matte Clay – Kaolin Clay -the new spray formula helps control frizz, adds thickness, and enhances natural hair waves. Receive all the benefits of a clay with long lasting hold while adding volume and texture for a quick and easy-to-use styling routine.
“I love that Matte Clay Spray’s lightweight formula doesn’t add any weight or shine to hair while still adding major texture and body,” says American Crew Founder David Raccuglia. “It’s ideal for creating a laid back, relaxed look, while still providing a clean, styled finish that American Crew is acclaimed for”
The key features
- Features naturally derived Kaolin Clay to absorb oil and provide matte finish
- Add thickness to hairstyles
- Provides fullness and body to hair
- Workable, medium hold
- Tames frizz and humidity resistant
- Moisturizing formula
- Non-greasy texture and washes out easily
- Alcohol and sea-salt free
- Works for all hair typesFor more news from Revlon Professional click HERE.________________________________Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hearand We Seeas the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me
We love hairdressing; we see and we hear how you can become the best hairdresser, colourist and salon owner possible. Contact us if you’d like to know more about us. If it’s worth talking about, you’ll read it here.