Vibrant reds and glimmering golds are the latest addition to Paul Mitchell’s Color XG Coversmart series – dedicated to grey coverage. The new must-have Red, Copper and Natural Gold grey coverage shades with brilliant tonality make it possible for more resistant hair to achieve a perfect level of tone and vibrancy within their colour.
A complete, vibrant coverage
- Red shades for guests that can never be too red. These cool stand-alone shades can be intermixed without altering tonality.
- Copper shades with an extra dose of copper tone for deep, warm copper results.
- Natural Gold shades to achieve golden butterscotch and honey-toned brown to blondes.
Key benefits & features
- 100% vegan intermixable shades
- High-quality European formula
- Opaque, highly pigmented shades
- Soothing ingredients, such as cottonseed oil and rice milk, for shinier, healthier hair
- DYESMART® System that ensures maximum colour penetration, deposit of colour and greater longevity
- Gorgeous, natural-looking results that fade on tone.
For more news from Paul Mitchell , click HERE.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out what We Love, We Hear and We Seeas the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating – whatever your interest, whether you’re a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you’ll find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me
We love hairdressing; we see and we hear how you can become the best hairdresser, colourist and salon owner possible. Contact us if you’d like to know more about us. If it’s worth talking about, you’ll read it here.