Is your Instagram building your customer base?
Do you know the difference between reach and engagement?
Can you run a Facebook ad?
NEW! Our special social media workshop will help.
Keeping up with the hottest social media tools can seem like a daunting prospect: you know it’s vital to have an online presence in this industry, but do you know how digital can directly help you to achieve your business goals?
This short and snappy four-hour workshop will demystify the online world, giving you a clear understanding of how your brand can effectively use channels such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for client acquisition, filling last minute cancellations, increasing product sales and brand awareness.
With 5 years experience in social media for big brands like Tribu-te magazine, Colour World and HairClubLive, our go-to-guy Robbie will be your workshop leader, so we know you’ll leave confident in your salon’s strategic social media direction.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Sure-fire ways to boost your following and get more likes, comments and shares on your page
- How to run, measure and improve your Facebook advertising
- The must-have tools for a newsfeed that sells
- Case studies of social media successes in your industry
- Social media success metrics fully explained and which of them matter to you
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
- Salon owners and managers
- Solo hairdressers
- Business owners and decision makers
WHEN AND WHERE IS IT?
West London – Sunday 2 July 2017
Interested in becoming a social media know-it-all? Book now!