Hair: Laurent Micas. Photography: Lucie Werner. Make up: Pauline Layre. Models: Morgane Lurci and Angelo De Sousa.
You wonder how to dress, how to style your hair. Which look to choose? Our team responds to you with its point of view and its sensibility:
- Morgane Lurci dares everything. She has no limit. She’s got a specially selected wardrobe. Everytime, she adds a nice little thing. For her, the must have is mini-socks: plain, patterns, sequinned, lace … But all the time!
- Angelo De Sousa is a discreet boy with so beautiful eyes. His clothes have THE special touch which makes the difference between basic designer’s pieces. He wears a broken collar, the colour red, a long t-shirt (but not too much) …
- Laurent Micas is a “Jack of all trades” who wants to change his style with his mood. When he dresses hair, one time it’s straight, one time it’s wavy. But it’s always natural. Never sophisticated.
- Pauline Layre is a perfectionist in constant search for new trends. She chose strong mouths (silver or purple) leaving eyes very natural. Make-up that suits both day and evening.
- Lucie Werner likes funny moments, offbeat pictures. She has mixed styles and made fresh and colorful images. She never uses too much accessories.
The best image is made with just the essential.
Respect is a hub for UK hairdressers of all ages and stages to find out whatWe Love, We HearandWe See as the best product launches, styling advice, hairtools, education training and seminars and hairshows! Choose from our menus to discover the most interesting, innovative and inspiring hairdressing events. Help grown your business, add new skills and extend your career. Sign up to our newsletter which is sent fortnightly direct to your email, so you stay up-to-date with salon styling information, trends in session work, advice on presenting on stage or progress in educating â€œ whatever your interest, whether youre a trainee or creative director, an educator or team leader, you. l find all the opportunities and ideas on www.respectyou.me
We lovehairdressing; we seeand we hear how you can become the best hairdresser, colourist and salon owner possible. Contact us if youd like to know more about us. If its worth talking about, youll read it here.