Texture was the biggest hit on the runways at the recent London Fashion Week: Mens AW17 [click here to see our LFWM AW17 round-up], and we’re sure that it’s a trend we’ll see lots more of at the women’s shows later this month. As this texture trend seems set to stick around, it’s high time we jumped on the bandwagon and embraced the natural movement of our hair.
Last month, a copy of Unruly Curls by Michael Price landed on our desks with helpful tips about how to style, manage and love curly hair. Published on the 23rd March 2017 by Hardie Grant, we think it could be a great way to build your client relationships. Suggesting this as an guide to help your clients make the most of their curly hair in their own time is a way to build your rapport and show you care about their haircare needs. Visit: www.hardiegrant.co.uk to buy a copy and find out more:
Equally, with textured hair we all know how important it is to have the right products to help fight the frizz or define those curls. With this in mind, we’ve compiled a 5-product hit list of must-haves for the curly-haired among us. What do you think? Have we missed anything else out?
- Bb. Curl Custom Conditioner is a 3-in-1 multi-purpose conditioner. Use it after shampooing to detangle and defrizz; as a leave-in for smooth, touchable curls; or if hair is extra thirsty, skip the shampoo and use it as a co-wash to help remove product buildup and hydrate curls.
- KEVIN.MURPHY KILLER.CURLS is a leave-in anti-frizz créme for definition and style. Created for medium to coarse, curly or wavy hair with flexible hold and no crunch. More from KEVIN.MURPHY here:
- R+Co Twister Curl Primer was recently featured in US Vogue’s In The Gloss! This lightweight primer acts as a foundation for other styling products, adding moisture, definition and a soft finish. More from R+Co HERE:
- Oribe Curl Gloss is a glossing gel that holds shape and creates shine for ultra-hydrating control. Ideal for fine to medium curls that need definition and hold. More from Oribe HERE:
- Aveda Be Curly Curl Enhancer works to intensify and define curls, and dramatically reduce the associated frizz. Creating smooth, springy, voluptuous curls on natural, permed, wavy and curly hair types. More from Aveda HERE:
Featured image from Malisa Masci’s Rosamund collection. See the full collection here: